Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped and staffed to accommodate any kitting and assembly job no matter how big or small. Get a FREE consultation for your project!
If you need a trusted and experienced warehouse kitting and assembly service to help you complete your task, you have come to the right place. We are Canada’s leading eCommerce fulfillment center. We have worked with the biggest companies from all around the world, handling the even the most advanced and specific kitting and assembly projects. Marketing or promotional bags for events of all sizes, kitting and assembly for products and even one time deal events. Our are flexible which enables us to offer competitive rates to even one-shot customers.
Do your research. There really is no other Canadian kitting and assembly company like ours.
We understand the importance of accuracy and efficiency. After consulting with you, your representative will be your eyes in our facility. They will consult with our warehouse managers directly and make sure that our staff is educated on the details of your project. That is why we have been so successful with such a variety of projects. No job is too big, no detail is too small. We offer you the peace of mind to know that your job is in not just good hands, but the best hands possible.
When you need a last second adjustment, it is never a problem. We will go that extra mile to make whatever is logistically possible in respect to your deadlines a reality.
When your situation requires you combining multiple items into a kit, we are the perfect choice. We have experience and know-how that will enable you to:
- Reduce your inventory costs by efficiently storing your products.
- React quickly to changes to your kits, ensuring all your requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Bundle your items on an on-demand basis, allowing you to maintain unmatched flexibility.
- Stay up to date in real time with inventory levels to make sure your can fill any order you get.
- Process massive amounts of kits with a minimal turnaround time ensuring you meet crucial event or shipping deadlines.
- Quality check protocols that treat efficiency and accuracy as a top priority.